Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Front Page




As you may have guessed, I am starting this blog because I love music; and as a human being I spend a lot of time thinking about what I love.  I figure that I spend enough time developing my ideas and thoughts on all things music that I might as well create an outlet for them, just in case someone else finds something I say interesting at some point.  This will be that outlet.  It is my hope for this to eventually become a thriving community with a network of active participants, but I will still have fun if I'm just talking to myself.  We'll see what happens.

Above all, I would like this blog to be dedicated to the past, present, and future of the Twin Cities music community, and all of the things that make it work.  I do not plan on necessarily limiting the content to local affairs, but there will naturally be an emphasis on local music, record/gear shops, venues, studios, and performances.

Thank you for stopping by, and keep your eye out for the great literary offerings to come (...or not)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Marketing
Add blog to our blog directory.